Packed with tons of flavour, gluten free, easy to make and a big hit!
- Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Dried Basil
- Garlic Powder
- Oregano (or Italian seasoning)
- 1/4 to 1/2 cups Dijon Mustard
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil (a few tablespoons)
- Lime juice to clean
- Pork Chops or Chicken
- Heat oven to 400 °F
- I use stoneware or line baking sheet with parchment or wax paper
- In a bowl mix together spices, mustard and oil
- Clean the pork chops (or chicken) with lime juice, then lightly coat both sides of meat with mustard mixture
- Press the grated parmesan cheese into both sides of the chops.
- Place the chops on the prepared baking sheet and bake for about 15 to 20 minutes. The coating should be browned and slightly crispy and the pork should be cooked all the way through… ENJOY!!!!